I know I said “no more wristwarmers for a while.” But then I lost the pair that I wear every day, so I had to make a new pair. It’s boring to keep making the same one, so I had to come up with a new pattern. So here it is, and I’m pretty happy with how it turned out: “A Little Twist” (PDF, should be readable on most systems — This is a big file, it might take some time to download, especially if you are on dialup! Please be patient and wait for the PDF to download!).
They are made of a soft cashmere blend yarn, with delicate cables and a thumb gusset. Like the other wristwarmers I’ve posted, these are a quick knit, and great for gifts.
Here are a couple more pics (click to see the larger ones at Flickr):
Some people have made these wristwarmers and posted their own pictures! I will link to photos here, so send me your URL if you post pictures of wristwarmers knitted from my pattern:
- Light gray wristwarmers by Tanya
- Blue-gray wristwarmers by AK_neve
- Cream-colored wristwarmers by Choomon
- Variegated orange wristwarmers (altered to be cable-less) by Amauraca
- Gray wristwarmers by Maureen
- Green wristwarmers by g-girl (scroll down to see them)
- Black wristwarmers by slcronin
- Blue angora wristwarmers by MsEmma
- Blue wristwarmers by radioactive girl
- Multi-colored wristwarmers by Jejune
This pattern is Worthware — that means, if you like it, please send what you think it’s worth via the PayPal button here. I hope you think it’s worth something. 🙂 Thanks for looking at my pattern!