Here I am wearing the hat I made out of the Noro Kureyon left over from the Hurry Up Spring Armwarmers.
While knitting this, I should have blogged about these instead:
- How kids’ toys have changed (via Proof Through The Night, IIRC)
- The scary, scary fate of former teen idol Richard Grieco
- How to spoil a dying cat
- The Random Ten that I forgot to post on Friday, again
- bigspaceship1.com, which may or may not be an official Lost-related site posting clues for the obsessed (it was originally found via a website that probably is official), but is definitely bizarre (at any given time you might get cryptic redirects, flash movies with dancing polar bears and chipmunk songs, etc.).
- A freaking amazing collection of early Beatles photographs, audio, and video, containing a lot of really obscure stuff! They look so young…
But, no, I finished knitting a hat. And worked.